Imagination is My Strength

Imagination is My Strength

Monday, July 5, 2010

the Father Fracture

I don't know why,
But I can't decide,
Where to go from here.
Out on my own;
Destroying what's close to my heart.
Things aren't clear.

You turned me around;
Drew me out,
Of the hole I dug myself.
Something I know,
Is about to change.
He is the only One,
That can answer my cry for help.
Blurred men depicted as walking trees;
A lay of hands one more time,
And then I saw everything clearly.

My fracture is healing,
I'm praying and knealing;
I need to get some things straight.
I know who I am,
No more feelings are going to be the root of my plans.
I'm starting to break free.
As I cry "Abba Father",
I know now, there's no more need to wander.

The ocean is calm,
I will follow Him forever on;
Now to my greatest destiny.
The voice is clear,
I start to hear,
And speak words I cannot comprehend.
With Him I am strong;
So devil, don't even try to bring it on.
I walk with Him by my side,
With these pure feelings in my heart and my mind;
I've got nothing shameful to hide.

written yesterday [happy independence day! :)] and today.
I've been thinking a lot of what my Pastor has been teaching about--the Father Fracture;
meaning sometimes we have the wrong image of God. like 'He doesn't want to heal us' or 'not wanting to bless us'. or 'it's just not our time for those things to happen'. but He loves us so dearly, why wouldn't He want to do those things?
it just gave me something to chew on and digest--really made me think on how I view God.
obviously been thinking about it a lot or else i would have never written this.
honestly, I like this piece more than any other thing I've written-- cause actually it gives me comfort and happiness

--Ms. Nicolette :)

No comments:

Post a Comment