Imagination is My Strength

Imagination is My Strength

Monday, July 12, 2010

GoodBye

Can I just I'm not interested in the things you do,
You slow me down and I start to think what am I doing waiting around for you.
My mind is too tired to think of ways to fit you in;
The a-hole can't fit the square pin.
I'll know when your phone number shows up,
That you want some more,
If I want to sink and crash I'll let you know
Can we just say the war is over,
You can tell everyone you dominted over me.
But just to let you know,
The truth always comes out eventually.
So pick and choose the lies you want to spread;
Cause one day all this will come to an end.
They still all say your a good guy;
So don't worry, your reputation is alright
Just know that you can't screw me over next time.
I still feel you watching me,
Like your waiting for me to fall.
Casting a spell over me,
To end me once and for all.
Everyone's growing up.
I don't know why
But you seemed to have stopped short.
Maybe it's cause you have an excuse
For everthing you've "never done wrong".
You can't accept you've made mistakes too;
The world is big and it does'nt revolve around you.
Your too messed up to see,
Anything clearly.

I was walking down State Street.
The rain made me wet all the way down to my feet.
I think about how are friendship went wrong.
I'm too tired to figure it out,
And it's taking too long
I spot you from the window of my taxi;
and my definition of you has changing completely
Your not the same guy i once knew,
and I'm happy to say i dont really know you.
So let's get on without each other.
We seem to be doing a decent job so far.
You've done this plenty of times before.
So cheers to you,
A life of consisting of you is no more.

written while talking to a new friend who kinda inspired me.
this is my way of putting an old crappy memory to rest
actually its been at rest, i just was thinking about it last night cause i found an old journal
and i knew that its not even worth thinking about it
thats what i realized
so this is a final goodbye.

Bye -Ms. Nicola

No comments:

Post a Comment