Imagination is My Strength

Imagination is My Strength

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My Summer Nights :)

We went out to explore
On this cool summer night,
Just you and I.
How did we miss the sunrise?
We were too distracted with each others eyes.
I have to admit, I was feeling kinda crazy.
I knew I was the one you adored,
And you were the one I fell for
In this cool summer night.
And you just could have might
Stolen a kiss,
Straight from my lips;
But there will be plenty of time
Cause you know that I will stick by your side.
Did you feel my heart soar
Straight through the clouds?
Out in the fields;
We can't say goodbye
And let our hearts run dry.
I'm loving to hear,
You call me 'my dear'.
The sky passes by,
Knowing there's more time
And another wonderful cool
Summer Night.

i had to write before i went to bed...
i was so inspired by this amazing singer/song writer-- David Cook (not the guy who one american idol, different guy) Hes also the lead singer of one of the greatest bands 'My Favorite Highway'. Dave recently just put out some songs and i cant stop listening to them. 'Perfect of Something' inspired me with this one; even though what i wrote is no way even comparable to his amazing lyrics. haha im actually listening to that song right now and i just want to swim in the melody. haha not thats physically possible.

--Ms. Nicola

No comments:

Post a Comment