Imagination is My Strength

Imagination is My Strength

Friday, July 23, 2010

My Security Blanket

The streets are made of gold,
Here, were never going to feel old
and we dance in rain or shine.
I hold you close
Cause you are forever mine
In this heavenly place we call Home.
You gave me everything I need;
You payed the price and did the deed.
My breath has been taken away
And I wouldn't need it back,
But I want to only sing your name.
My feet won't hurt from dancing
And my eyes are wet from my happy tears,
And my darkest fears,
Have have run away scared.

Theres not a big enough number to record my joys
and NO blue-eyed boy
can give or take what I've got inside
Cause I'm secure,
And it wasn't hard to find :)

another one. it was my best friends birthday yesterday, she turned 16 and i adore her so much. were like two peas in a pod :P i havent written in almost a week and it felt good to sit in bed before i actually went to sleep and have a blank a sheet of paper and pen.

-- :) Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment