Imagination is My Strength

Imagination is My Strength

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Just Me in a Couple Words :)

So I've decided to take alittle break from all the writing and just do alittle somethig different, plus I'm going up North alittle bit and im going to be away from a computer in a little town called Fish Creek. [so no blogging :( ] Its a cute little town, I've been there before and its very peaceful. So I think I will get a lot of good writings done!!! :) So let's see...where do I start..... :)

SEVEN RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME....good place to start :P

1. I'm half Mexican and half Swiss
2. I wish I could be a ballet dancer
3. I love rings -- love unique and kinda crazy ones
4. I'm going to jail......haha jk. I'm just listening to a song called "I'm going to Jail" by Anarbor -- never been to an active jail, been to alcatrazin Cali.
5. I'm really into photography. Check out my flickr! http://www.flickr.com/photos/14305366@N03/ or my name is pinkberries950, you could try looking me up that way...
6. Never been in love - Still waiting boys! :P
7. i have a cat, her name is Missy
p.s. i dont like rice, but i eat it anyways haha

Confused? I don't even know....
I had this idea to call you up
I honestly don't know what I thought
I could have dialed my phone
and casually asked what's up?
The strangest urge that involved you.
I haven't had one of these since the last blue moon.
And I have no idea what to do.

^^
Wrote this yesterday evening, when i wanted to call up an old friend who i wasnt really friends with any more but we used to be close...i guess haha. so i was going to do it, but i thought maybe, oh God i have no idea what i was thinking. well anyways, i didn't do and i wonder what would have happened if i did, but im ok that i didnt.

Check 'The Maine''s new CD Called "Black and White"-- its amazing!!! I love it!! listening to it right now

um....i have to go soon...i have a long five hour drive up ahead of me with my 3rd cousin from Switzerland who came over two days ago. She's living with my grandparents and she's here to learn english better. So she's my new friend for the next couple of days! :) I 'm looking forward to the trip.

Thanks for reading.....

Love, Nicola :)

No comments:

Post a Comment