Imagination is My Strength

Imagination is My Strength

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My Trust is Safe.

I have the choice
And the plan to listen to only one Voice.
The answer is given,
I'm ready and driven
To take the narrow path,
Test my faith and my pride.
I know with You I can last.
My eyes deceive me
So i don't trust what i see.
You've changed me from the inside out.
And I don't have any doubts.
Don't have to prove anything else to me
Cause I already believe.
With you I can go beyond my dreams and destiny.

I want to go on a missions trip to Thailand next summer. i tried talking to my dad about it - but he said i had to be thankful for what i already had and money grows on trees..... -_-. I understand where my dad is coming from. but im not ungrateful where i stand right now, i just feel like God is leading me to do this. and i figured out that when i couldnt get my all the barbies i wanted at the age of five that the dollor bills didnt come from planting a seed. i know we dont have $6,000 just laying around under my couch ready for whatever my wish may be. Talked to my mom - she said we'll talk about in the fall, when i would acutally have to sign up for a trip, she saud i would have to work and save for it. i'm getting a job next month - kinda nerves. BUT, to me money isnt the issues here, its not my worry at all - and i kinda surprised myself, cause every other exchange program ive wanted to do, money was my worry. But here i have this feeling thats its taken care of. God will provide - i do believe this is His will and thsi is for His glory. He wants to bless me, so i belive and trust in God that He will take care of the needs me or my family cant meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment