Imagination is My Strength

Imagination is My Strength

Monday, August 2, 2010

The Potential Feeling

I am not afraid
But forever changed.
A moment passes by,
Your life flashes before your eyes
And you realize
Your box is too small.
It's time to climb the wall
To discover what's new -
The galaxy that lays before you.
I want to reach the unknown;
To be uncomfortable and put out of place.
To conquer the one thing,
That I can't figure out
But willingly to chase.
To explore, to discover, to dream and
To escape,
the Box I live in.
I'm tired of being forced
Into my little square space.

Lately I've been feeling a bit boxed. have you noticed. i tried not to make it too obvious. i want to be put out there to try conquering things - like dreams - who said i had to wait till i graduate high school? my dreams are simple, they are not becoming the CEO of a giant company and make millions upon billions and partying with p. diddy (what a stupid name) on the weekends and rolling in my green pit of paper. i simply just want to live in Europe - learn a new language and discover a culture - to find where the locals eat - how to cook whats in the local region - to not have the need to go to a blasted grocery store and just got out in the back yard and make a good Au gratin or vegetable dish - my dreams. Learning a language at home is not as easy as i thought it would be. Before i finish high school i want to at least know French and Italian. i hope next summer i can go out of the country. living in a little town just motivates me more to grow. :) I'm happy cause i know that i can do all the things i want and more. :) :)))

- Nicole Ali <3

No comments:

Post a Comment