Imagination is My Strength

Imagination is My Strength

Monday, August 2, 2010

Milk & Roses

On the corner of Judson,
Heading East,
The Sun's Rays
Highlight your lies
and I'm not planning to compromise.

The EXIT sign wasn't turned on.
So when the waters of emotion
Caved In,
You were trapped inside you sin.

When we were little
In Your backyard,
Soaked with Kaleidoscope imagination,
Our minds were wiped clean
Of any thought of the things
You would do to me.
You drank my milk and picked me Roses.
You managed to hide
But I could not leave Him or you behind
So I tried
To glue the shattered pieces of your life.
But when I hit the walls end,
Crazy colors spiraled through the dark.
Memories aside to bury;
A black lace bow in my hair
And I'm not scared.
A kiss on my forehead
and we run opposite roads;
I see the shining sun ahead.

i know it doesnt really make sense, but to me it does-- i actually really like this, its kinda crazy but its what is going on in my head haha

-- :)

No comments:

Post a Comment