Imagination is My Strength

Imagination is My Strength

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

How I would like to Conquer the World with You.

We can paint the bird's songs
With the colors that we stole
From the flowers in the neighboring fields.
Rehearse the sun's rise
And the shooting stars
across the night sky;
And then we can take flight
In the ocean's waters.
How deep Can we go?
We can dig a hole to China,
See what the world is like with the Man on the Moon,
And watch the Amazon forest grow.
But even though will never know
Where we might end up;
All we have each other's love,
And that seems to be enough.

i think i write too much - i write three things a night, and they kinda seem to be all different. jeez.

love and joy - Nicole

P.s. Listen to my favorite song by my new favorite artist - Jason Reeves "Someone Somewhere". It's simply amazing and its on of those smiley songs - make you smile every time you listen to them <3

No comments:

Post a Comment