Imagination is My Strength

Imagination is My Strength

Monday, August 16, 2010

To the One who Knows me.

After 10:30 at night,
In the dark corner of my room
with a small flash light,
I read you life changing letter
gripped in my hand tight.


I believe when you say
Your thoughts for me our endless
like the sand covered by the sea;
And when everyone else leaves -
You will be closer than ever to comfort me.
To my Heavenly Father.
There is no where else
Love and Grace abound,
than in you arms.
You wrap me in Your peace
and I soak in Your
endless forgiveness and strength.
My battles were dark
and You fought and defeated all
of my current and coming enemies.
No more do I feel inferior and small.
You KNOW and understand me
and everything I've had to go through.
Now I never stand alone,
You have conquered my fears
and taken my heart astole.

There's something precious
about Your healing touch.
You take my pain and hurt away
and give me joy as a everlasting replacement.
You KNOW me from the inside out;
You knew me even before
I knew myself.

And I never want to escape your presence.
I am truly nothing without You.
Your Son and Your blood
are for me.
I am Your daughter,
made in Your image, whole and healed.
Seeking You face and
following You at Your guided pace.

Love, Your Daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment